[CQ-Contest] TCG invites you to play in NAQP SSB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TCG invites you to play in NAQP SSB
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:53:37 EST
The Tennessee Contest Group welcomes anyone playing in the upcoming NAQP SBB
this weekend to join one of our teams. Joining a team is very easy. (1) play
and have fun (2) your score will be combined with others on your team. (3)
That's it. No muss, no fuss. For the complete rules, please go to:

http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

If interested, please send me an e-mail at  <ny4n at aol dot com> . Let me
know if you are going to operate Full time or Part Time, and if Part Time,
approx how many hours you plan to be on. Operate at your own lesiure. You do
not
have to be a member of the TCG or live in Tennessee to play.

Also, there is no pressure to tally high scores here. Everyone is welcome.

So, if you are going to operate, and there is not an opportunity to play on a
team in your area, please consider playing with us. 73 and good luck!

NY4N Jeff
TCG  EA