Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements...

To: Andrew Faber <andrew.faber@gte.net>,Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>,"CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements...
From: Richard DiDonna NN3W <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:04:39 -0500
Andy, you just hit my fundamental objection to GetScores.  I completely missed
the CQWW SSB opening on 10 meters this year.  I heard stations working guys,
but didnt work any of the Sporadic E into Europe.  Had a ham been looking at
W3LPL's or KC1XX's or K1TTTs scores and saw rapid movements in 10 meters, do
you think that peson could have dumped radio 2 on 10 meters or moved to 10 all
together?  Absolutely.

I would propose that the get scores be limited to ONLY raw score or, at most,
QSOs and mults.  No band breakdowns.

73 Rich NN3W