[CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements.
From: "Edward" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:30:07 -0500
As a multiple time winner of the USA SOAB LP categories in ARRL DX,
CQWW, and WPX contests, I personally will never connect to
Getscores.org.

I personally believe that ONE of the factors that impacted my second
place finish in 2005 of ARRL DX CW was missing a 10M E opening to EU
which WOULD NOT have been predicted in the prop sites and which would
have immediately caused me to move had I known about it.

Even the top level score would have been enough to flag me at the time
since all the 10M mults would have impacted the score to know that
"something was up" and at 15Z, there aren't too many places to look.

I don't have an issue with those that do.  It's a personal decision for
me.  Just, don't break out the champagne if you think you've won SOAB LP
in a major after 0000Z on Getscores.  I usually play to win.  Don't
always win, but you can't count me out.

Ed  N1UR  See ya'all in ARRL DX CW in a few weeks.