Re: [CQ-Contest] Using ON4KST-chat

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Using ON4KST-chat
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:56:54 +0000
Many contests specifically prohibit using 'non-amateur' means to arrange
contacts during the contest.  Since the chat sites like that are on the
internet, and the internet is not amateur radio, it has been classed the
same as picking up the telephone to arrange contacts.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net