Re: [CQ-Contest] Boxing Ring at Dayton

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Boxing Ring at Dayton
From: K5NZ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:54:05 EST
"Their argument got so heated, the pusher said "I know exactly who you
are and I'm going to beat the crap out of you at Dayton."  How's that
for sportsmanlike conduct?
"

Yeah, maybe they will teach some of that at the Contest College!   Maybe that
is what they will teach in the "masters" class this year.   ;)

Regardless, I'll take the winner in the ring whoever it ends up  being!  Only
chance for us guys in the South to kick some a#@ in a DX  contest!  How about
it?  It could be fun, set it right up in the Super  Suite!  Pizza and Fights
at midnight, what more could be better!  Me  and The Gator will take on all
comers!

nz