Re: [CQ-Contest] Boxing Ring at Dayton

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Boxing Ring at Dayton
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:34:43 -0600
So just what is the problem?  Isn't contesting a sport?  Look at some
sports - football, hockey, basketball, soccer - some people go to see
the fights - right?  I am not condoning fighting, just pointing out that
in today's society, sadly, fighting is part of the sport.

Doug

"Those Island days are always on my mind"

"Their argument got so heated, the pusher said "I know exactly who you
are and I'm going to beat the crap out of you at Dayton."  How's that
for sportsmanlike conduct?"