Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer for Propagation Analysis

To: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>, k1ttt@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer for Propagation Analysis
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 19:35:28 -0700

OK, that must have been what K1TTT was talking about.  Yes ... for the
majority of stations with accurate address info in the various callsign
databases, callsign alone would provide pretty much everything needed to
generate an entirely useful propagation map if the aggregation software
were written to do so.  My apologies to K1TTT.

Thanks and 73,
Dave   AB7E