Re: [CQ-Contest] Get out of jail free card

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Get out of jail free card
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:08:40 -0500 (CDT)
For one thing, there are a lot of busted calls on packet spots.  I'll bet
there are people who QSY to the spot frequency, work the station, log it
as it's spotted and go off to another one.  So a lot of people, cheaters
or not, are going to end up with the same busted call in their logs right
around the time of the packet spot.

I imagine Skimmer will bust calls, too, but not in the same way as the
packet spotters. They will be uniquely busted calls.

73, Zack W9SZ