Re: [CQ-Contest] Hunting in Africa

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Hunting in Africa
From: <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:22:10 -0400
So if I'm sitting in W7 land operating that neat remote station in VP5...with a
VP5 callsign who am I competing against...other Carib stations...no advantage
there...in fact I'd rather be sitting in VP5 than W7 or W...whatever.

Now, if I'm sitting in W7 and have a station in W1...BIG advantage...but, is
this any different than W7... hopping on a plane and going to K5ZD's place in
Mass? Either way it's the W7 operating the station...

I second W0UN's motion...come on spots...

73
W1MD