Re: [CQ-Contest] Re; Skimmer Ultimate Setup

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re; Skimmer Ultimate Setup
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:22:22 -0400
What really baffles me about this whole mountain (I mean molehill) is that
it has long been established that the ASSISTED category might better be
called the DISTRACTED category.  Why won't the same thing happen with
Skimmer?

I'm very interested to see the outcome if K6LL actually uses Skimmer in SS
this year.  Will his score be higher?  Or will he get distracted and
actually lower his score?

73 de Al, KE1FO