Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY replace CW contesting??

To: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY replace CW contesting??
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:42:37 -0400
Dale,

SO2R operating goes a long way to fix the concerns you have.  And RTTY is a
fairly forgiving mode (similar to CW) when it comes to weak signals, so you
could get away with a barefoot 2nd rig and a vertical and still have some
good fun.

I find it very exhilirating to be CQing on two bands (only one transmitted
signal at a time of course) and running stations on both.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.

-----