Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL info

To: "Badge42@aol.com" <Badge42@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL info
From: "Ernesto Martin Grueneberg" <ernesto.martin.grueneberg@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:27:17 +0200
Dear John

1) I don´t really follow your question, perhaps because of the
language barrier... I assume you ask if one should send a QSL to a
station, even if it was worked in another band on a previous contest?
That´s up to each operator. QSLing and Contesting doesn´t really have
anything to do. Treat the QSO as any other QSO you make
2) There are many dedicated contest logging computer programs, that
allows you to do that. Among other features they can track if you have
worked the other station and when. n1mm, n6tr and k1ea developed such
programs.
3) Always use Zulu (UTC) time. If it´s 0001 it´s "next day". Actually
you shouldn´t think that way. Just think of another timeline and you
are done.

Good luck in the contests. Don´t hesitate to ask for help on the Forum

73
Ernesto
LU5CW