Re: [CQ-Contest] Brain-damaged logging software

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Brain-damaged logging software
From: rt_clay@bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:45:56 +0000
 I had an even funnier problem with logging software in the IARU contest last
year. It was putting ME in the wrong zone despite what I told it! With exactly
the same software and hardware setup as the previous year, it was sending zone
7 for my exchange (I am in zone 8). Turned out N4OGW had been listed in zone 7
in the updated .CTY file.

Tor
N4OGW