[CQ-Contest] WPX exchange - 4O3A proposal

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX exchange - 4O3A proposal
From: "4O3A" <yt6a@cg.yu>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:18:23 +0200
I do not think that subject deserve any attention any more. If this silly,
minor subject will make someone happy to make endless discussion, I am not
to much interesting to be part of that.

But, if majority of contest community like to make pressure with clear goal
 to stop any braking of rules, I am very happy to keep my log by side and
not to send it. BUT, I would like then to see some benefit of that, as for
example, same reaction on more serious subjects - Using ON4KST Low Bands
chat room in CQ WW 160 CW, what is evident and I red some comments and
proves about that here. Hopefully then, CT9L and OM7M should not send their
logs either, or should be DQ? ES9C and T93J already did right and did not
send their logs, as real gentlemans.

If my non sending  log in WPX SSB, even "guilt" is funny, will result with
same reaction on much more dangerous braking of rules, I will be happy. I
will change my operating style, it easy one to be done.

Anyhow, contesting is not question of dead and life. Contest is for me just
a good fun.

One more interesting aspect to be observed.!. I can be accused for
broadcasting, with same logic, too. It was possible to make QSO with me,
listening myself on JUSTIN.TV same as using  remote receiver? Also, if I
have any guilty, what about guilty of other side, who did not ask for RST,
but by rules they have to do that. Shall we share guilty? Then, I or anyone
else can not broadcast contest in future? I will, but sure that future
broadcasting will be limited on closed group.

73
Ranko, 4O3A