Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll RS(T) Final Results

To: CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Web Poll RS(T) Final Results
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 17:12:59 -0600
This is going to make your face turn red and your typing fingers fly
across the keyboard.
IMO "I don't care" is a valid choice in any poll!
Why bias the survey by making someone say only yes or no when they want
to say both yes and no, or I don't care, or I don't give a damn.

Doug

"Those Island days are always on my mind,
Someday I'm going to leave it all behind."