Re: [CQ-Contest] wideband receivers and contesting

To: <w5ov@w5ov.com>, <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] wideband receivers and contesting
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:32:51 -0500
"The difference between these examples and skimmer - the operator does
nothing aside from starting the program. Once it is running he has no part
in any of the process(es) that deliver the callsign to him."

This assumes you will blindly jump to the skimmer frequency, send the
report, and log the station without audibly verifying that you are IN FACT
contacting the station skimmer says is on that frequency?  Good luck with
that approach.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MM