Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 06:21:20 -0500

Looks pretty clear to me:

(A) Single operator. One person performs all operating and logging
functions. Use of
spotting nets (operator arrangements involving assistance through
DX-alerting nets,
PacketCluster, etc) is not permitted. Only one (1) transmitted signal on the
air at any time.

(B) Multioperator. Those obtaining any form of assistance, such as relief
operators, loggers,
or use of spotting nets. NOTE - Multioperator stations do not have to remain
on a band for 10
minutes before changing bands.

If you use a spotting net, you are multi-op.

73,
Dale, kg5u