Re: [CQ-Contest] ON5OO DX Cluster Concentrator

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ON5OO DX Cluster Concentrator
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:07:16 +0000
My Wintelnetx program can do that job.  It will connect to multiple telnet
or radio sources, merge, and dupe the stream and act as a telnet server for
your connection.  Its not the prettiest thing in the world, but it works.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net