Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using "skimmer" are the

To: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using "skimmer" are there?
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:26:14 -0400
Simple solution, which I've advocated before.  Logs (at least
"competitive" logs) should be sent in by 0100Z, one hour after the end
of the contest.  Exceptions for DXpeditions and others on an individual
basis.  If you're using unreliable or outdated software requiring
merging/massaging of logs, etc., too bad.  That's part of contest
preparation.  It's no different than if something else breaks and you
have to fix it during the contest.
Barry W2UP