Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using "skimmer" are the

To: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using "skimmer" are there?
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds good, but...

There will be endless fights over "exceptions" and
"competitive"...

And, where's the incentive for a casual operator who
just might win, place or show?

This might solve one problem, but not the others.

I do think submittal periods will probably become
shorter as paper logs dwindle even more.

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN