Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimming Along

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimming Along
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 18:33:11 -0700
Hi Tom

I wouldn't think so as my waterfalls on the computers here don't show any
callsigns, just that there is a station there.  I acutally have to tune my
radio to where the station is and copy the information that is being sent.
It shows the CW being sent, bnt not WHAT is being sent, or any callsigns.
Same if I set it  up for a bnad scope.  73
Tom W7WHY