Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using"skimmer" are ther

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many more creative subjects using"skimmer" are there?
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 23:15:26 -0500
What is it about having to send your log in right after the contest is over
that would deter or "discourage" anyone from doing so?

What's the big deal?

Sending an email - with your log attached - right after the contest is over
- is no more difficult than what I am doing right now to send this email.

73,

Bob W5OV