Re: [CQ-Contest] Res: Petition to Ban Skimmer

To: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Res: Petition to Ban Skimmer
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 11:44:02 +0000
I think the idea here is to ban Skimmer ** in a contest **, not ban it in
general. People still use motors on the backs of their boats, they just can't
use them in the America's Cup. People use aluminum bats every day of the week,
just not in the majors. If contesting gets to the point where it's Station A
versus Station B and the operators are less than relevant, then it's over. I'd
rather get beat by a better operator than by bigger machines.

73 Steve K0SR