[CQ-Contest] Res: Petition to Ban Skimmer

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Res: Petition to Ban Skimmer
From: "Renner, PY7RP" <py7rp@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 08:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Guys,
I agree with Pete, Why ban the technology?
That is a stupid petition.
Somebody could think even that people working
with DSP would be in advantage to others who doenst.
As the example above, we could say the same with:
Computer Logging, Digital Voice recording, PC
Cw keying etc etc etc...
There is no way to stop or how to equalize the strenght
of the stations on a really fair play game on the air.
And be happy with that! hI! Hi!
Who wanna compete in real a strenght, radiosport
is not the most indicated! hi!
73 es DX
Renner/PY7RP