Re: [CQ-Contest] What Skimmer is!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Skimmer is!
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:36:26 +0000
Hi Zack:

This is NOT the game I want to play.  I believe this is the most important
issue underlying
the Skimmer debate.  I would like to draw a line BEFORE we reach the point of
arguing
whether a foot switch activation (or mouse click) entry to make a QSO is the
distinction
between "contesting" and a totally automated robot station.

73,

Mark, KD4D

From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>