Re: [CQ-Contest] A wish for the well-considered discussion

To: "'Zack Widup'" <w9sz@prairienet.org>, "'B. Scott Andersen'" <bsandersen@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A wish for the well-considered discussion
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:43:19 -0400
> And if you want to go back to the days before 'puters, come up with or
> drag out some old QST's and CQ's to read. I've been fascinated by some of

I, for one, don't ever want to go back to the days of putting my keyer
upside down so I could send with my left hand, trying to sync the separate
TX/RX,  while logging and duping with my right.

I love my 'puters, and my auto ZB transceiver, auto-tune/switch amps, and
computer controlled SteppIR!

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW

Casey Key Island, Florida
"A little piece of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"