Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge

To: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, "'cq-contesting cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The Skimmer Rule Challenge
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:22:14 -0500
Ron is correct. If the contesting community cannot agree what "Assisted"
means, it's fruitless to try to fabricate contest rules. (Sorry Randy) This
term needs to be defined first, then the rest will fall into place. And I
don't think the contesting community can define it for the contest sponsors
(Sorry again Randy). The definition/clarification needs to come from the
sponsors themselves.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN