[CQ-Contest] It's never going to end!

To: <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] It's never going to end!
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:44:37 -0600
Ed,

This rediculous subject is never going to end.  It is just going to go on
and on and on, because there are those that have to have the last word.

The use of Skimmer is definitely assisted, but those who don't think it is
will argue till their last breeath that it isn't.

When I see the word Skimmer in the subject of a message or in a message it
self, I usually just delete it, and move on.  Putting it to rest is never
going to happen.  Plus, think of all the fools who are foolish enough to pay
$75 for it.

Dick
W0RAA