[CQ-Contest] LOGS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LOGS
From: "KC4HW" <jimjohnson@alaweb.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:03:41 -0500
Hey Everyone,

Everyone must be making preparations for FD!  Good Luck!

I am on the hunt for those that participated in the Alabama QSO Party but have
not submitted a log.

Please consider sending in your log, no matter how small you might think that
it
is.  There are a couple of real good reasons:

1.  It gives us the opportunity to share with plaque sponsors that amount of
participation that we had.  It lets them know that their monies are going to
support an event that people are enjoying!

2.  It give us information to present to software vendors to thank them for
their
support and solicit support in the future.

I know that a log that only has 10, 15 or sometimes just 25 contacts seems
insignificant and certainly to the ARRL and CQ contest managers it probably is,
but to a small event such as our, it is very important to get all the logs we
can.

We still got until July 7th for logs submission.  We have a logs received page
at
http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org/2008/2008_receivedlogs.html if you would like
to check for a submitted log.

Send your log to logs@alabamaqsoparty.org