[CQ-Contest] W2GD Tower Accident

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W2GD Tower Accident
From: "Doug Grant" <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:04:05 +0000
Last week, John Crovelli, W2GD/P40W, was injured in a tower accident in Maine.

He broke his back and pelvis, has had surgery to fix things up, and is
expected to recover 100%.

Rather than clutter up this reflector, you can track his progress if
you are interested on a blog I have organized at:

     W2GD-Updates.blogspot.com

John has Internet access, and you can leave notes for him there in the
COMMENTS area of the blog, or via direct email at:

    W2GD@hotmail.com

Postal mail (for now) goes to

John Crovelli (patient)
c/o Maine Medical Center
22 Bramhall Street
Portland, ME  04102

He'll be moving to a different facility for rehab and physical therapy
in a week or two. I'll post that new address on the blog site when I
get it.

I have been helping out since John's family is in NJ, I live part of
the year in Maine, have some flexibility in my schedule, and have
known John for 35 years or so. It's what friends do.

Send a card (QSL or get-well variety) to let John know you're thinking of him.

73,

Doug K1DG