[CQ-Contest] RRTC-2008 scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RRTC-2008 scores
From: Igor Booklan SRR <ra3auu@srr.ru>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 21:10:38 +0400
Hi guys!

Please find final scores of Russian Radiosport Team Championship held
on Saturday July 19th from 7:00 UTC until 15:00 UTC

http://www.srr.ru/CONTEST/res/

We received almost 500 logs from you guys right after the contest, so
it helped a lot in log checking.

The weather was not in favor for our teams. Heavy lightnings, tunder
stomrs and rain, rain, rain. Some roads in the fields were washed
away. In several cases we had to use tractors from local agricultural
company to carry vehicles to the fields.

At the end, very tired but happy teams are heading home. Some of them
will have to pass 2000-3000 km by car.

A lot of pictures were taken. We will place them for you in several
days.

73s, Harry RA3AUU