Re: [CQ-Contest] [WRTC2010] RRTC-2008 scores

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [WRTC2010] RRTC-2008 scores
From: Fabian Kurz <mail@fkurz.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:17:58 +0200
On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 07:56:37PM +0200, Marijan Miletic wrote:
> Ionosphere was also not in your favor!  R33 CW signals were barely above
> noise level.  Skimmer detected only one in five hours.

20m signals from RRTC stations were pretty loud here. 15m only open
for the first two hours, in which I worked a few R33s there. Later I
was often asked for QSY to 15m (and even 10m) -- always tried but it
never worked.

40m signals were mostly at the noise edge here, but most operators had
good ears.

It was fun to watch the scores online and guess who is who. Looks like
there is no list of the callsigns used in the contest yet?

Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK * Dresden, Germany * http://fkurz.net/