Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:50:15 -0500
Hans,

As it has been quoted here recently, the CQWW Rules pretty much defeat your
argument.

"By submitting a log to the CQ WW Contest, the entrant agrees to have the
log open to the public"(CQWW Rules 2007).

I believe that the CQWW rules define the issue and have merit relating to
submitted CQWW logs.

73,

Bob W5OV

CQWW Rules 2007: http://www.cqww.com/2007_rules_cqww.pdf