Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:52:18 -0400
Oh, so since the the technology for QSO analysis, skimmer, and spot analysis
is readily available, there are no secrets and the argument re: "I keep my
log prviate so as to not alert the competition" is now void .  Hence, no
reason to keep the logs private.

You've proven our point for us.  Thanks OM!

73 Rich NN3W