Re: [CQ-Contest] Fills and repeats

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fills and repeats
From: "Robert Brandon" <rb@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:28:34 -0500
I've tried several methods for targeted fills but have never found one that
works very well.  I think a lot of casual guys just have one memory set up
for the exchange.  They don't want to risk botching the number sending it my
hand.  Also, they may not realize they can hear you better (HP) than you can
hear them (LP).   I just keep sending "NR".

Too bad the old traffic handling abbreviations aren't widely known.  (AA=all
after, BN=between, etc.)
http://www.qsl.net/n5lf/cw-nts.html

Robert K5PI