Re: [CQ-Contest] QSY etiquette (NAQP)

To: "'Art Boyars'" <art.boyars@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSY etiquette (NAQP)
From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 05:37:21 -0700
When I move I tune quickly to see if the guy is already there so I can
answer him.  Failing that, calling CQ seems like a productive thing to do.
I want to be doing something that helps my score and I want to stay on the
agreed frequency, and I want to advertise my presence so that the guy I'm
moving with can find me, so calling CQ sounds like just the right thing to
do.

I think you did just the right thing.

Dick, K6KR