[CQ-Contest] Another Year of SS Disections

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another Year of SS Disections
From: "Edward" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:14:27 -0500
It always amazes me.  No other contest generates more back and forth and
beating dead horses than SS.  I think it is just about the only contest
some of this group does and then they have a year to talk about it until
next year.

How do we get through CQ WW, ARRL DX, WPX, and others and never even
have a mention about someone's exchange style or mistake?  But every
year for SS, we all have to comment on this one guy doing x or did you
work the guy doing y and how did you log him?

Give it a rest guys.

See you in CQ WW CW.

Ed  N1UR