Re: [CQ-Contest] Dollars/qso score

To: K0HB <K0HB@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dollars/qso score
From: "Tom Haavisto" <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:17:25 -0500
I like that idea - I think I might even qualify :-)

However, I suspect this too will end up in the hands of a "minor super
station", and over time, there will only be a handful of stations that
take home the wood.  This defeats the idea of a "financially and real
estate challenged" station from being able to win.  How about limiting
it to a Tribander & wires station?  I think this opens up the category
to probably the largest number of stations, and gives them an
incentive to stay in the chair.  More fun for everyone when this
happens.

Based on various comments about what happened in the Assisted
category, I also like the idea of rewarding those folks willing to go
unassisted.

Just a thought.

Tom - VE3CX