[CQ-Contest] A thought about contest reporting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A thought about contest reporting
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:45:44 -0500
As the person probably doing the most contest reporting of
anyone right now, I can understand some of the concerns
expressed in this thread.

I would love to hear from more "average" contesters, so I
can use their photos and their stories.  I am certainly
one of those guys with only wires in my back yard.

I got an email from a guy in Tunisia several weeks ago after
CQ WW SSB and included his multi-op picture - he was
thrilled - and was back on again in CQ WW CW.

What works in Tunisia can work in Tennessese and
anywhere else.  If you have ideas for articles or photos
you want to send in, please do.  If you have a contest
you want to promote, please send me some material.

The more the better.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news