Re: [CQ-Contest] A thought about contest reporting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A thought about contest reporting
From: "Pat Collins N8VW" <n8vw@linuxcolumbus.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:32:39 -0500 (EST)
> I've always enjoyed reading the contest write ups on 3830 or my contest
> club
> e-mail list. I noticed that more often than not folks with big scores (and
> big stations) do write ups.  That led me to start a blog where I do write
> ups of station improvements and contest efforts from my little pistol
> perspective.  While "formal" recognition in the publications is nice, each
> contester putting their own stories out there on the internet goes a long
> way - wether it be in a personal website, blog, 3830 entry or soapbox
> comment on the ARRL website.
>
> 73 de Al, KE1FO
>
> -----
> Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.

Anybody are more than welcome to start a blog at http://radiosport.us.  If
you have an existing contest blog let me know the rss feed and I will add
it to the aggregator.

I'm kinda behind on blogging due to work, but will be live blogging the
arrl 160 this weekend.

Pat N8VW
Ohio Independent Contesters.
http://n8vw.radiosport.us