Re: [CQ-Contest] A thought about contest reporting

To: "Dean Wood" <cqden6de@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A thought about contest reporting
From: "Alfred Frugoli" <ke1fo@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:10:10 -0500
I've always enjoyed reading the contest write ups on 3830 or my contest club
e-mail list. I noticed that more often than not folks with big scores (and
big stations) do write ups.  That led me to start a blog where I do write
ups of station improvements and contest efforts from my little pistol
perspective.  While "formal" recognition in the publications is nice, each
contester putting their own stories out there on the internet goes a long
way - wether it be in a personal website, blog, 3830 entry or soapbox
comment on the ARRL website.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.