[CQ-Contest] SO2R and monoband yagis on the same boom

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R and monoband yagis on the same boom
From: Bill and Cindy <wb0o@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 12:26:30 -0800 (PST)
I thought I would ask here before risking the front ends of my receivers!

Is anyone using the Force 12 or Optibeam combination yagis (monobanders
with seperate feedlines on the same boom) for SO2R? I have an Optibeam
5 el 20m / 3 el 40M, seperate feedlines. The SO2R filters are the ICE 419B's.
Up until now I have been using a multiband vertical when the 20m/40m SO2R
combo is needed, but now I have a 1/4 wave 80M vertical instead and have
to figure out how to do the 20m/40m SO2R combo....

Thanks, Bill KO7AA in Tucson