Re: [CQ-Contest] [Re: CQWW CW & 6Y1V Logs]

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, "CQ-Contest@contesting. com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Re: CQWW CW & 6Y1V Logs]
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:32:15 -0500
Well Dave, with all due respect...

I think the Shakespeare gambit ("Thou doth protesteth too much!") can apply
to certain people on both major sides of this argument.  Quite a few, in
fact.

IMHO, though:  That may raise an eyebrow... but that is hardly presumption
of anything.  Isn't that akin to "assuming 'facts' not in evidence"?

I would suggest that KY1V is not the only active contester who has decided
on principle to withhold their logs from a contest sponsor on principle over
this entire overblown issue.  But how would you know, especially if it is
implied that their publicly announcing their stance presumes something more
than standing on principle?