Re: [CQ-Contest] Driving at 4AM

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Driving at 4AM
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:55:44 -0700
We might as well give those that might be inclined to cheat a complete
detail of exactly what the log checkers do to catch those that are not on
the up and up.

Yeah that makes great sense.

What we don't need out there is a "Guide to Contest Cheating for Dummies."

If anyone doubts that cheaters abound in this hobby just need to check out
the recent FW5FE discussions on Topband.  It is quite disturbing.

never get over." Ben Franklin