Re: [CQ-Contest] Driving at 4AM

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Driving at 4AM
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:54:44 -0600
I suggest it is more likely:

89% didn't take the poll
6% favor open logs
3% don't care
2% opposed

Even if the poll on contesting.com were an accurate representation of
the contesting population, one must keep in mind that just because
something is popular, doesn't make it right (slavery comes to mind here)

The results are likely similar to the response I received after
announcing withholding my logs from CQ Magazine.

Publicly, a few squeaky wheels shouted loudly against my action, while
privately via email, more than twice as many applauded my decision to
take a stand.

I'll be more than happy to release my logs for inspection to the
paranoid, the accusers, the naysayers and those that simply think there
must be "more to the story", once the results are published.

Mission accomplished.

David ~ KY1V