Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage
From: marcelo@alternex.com.br
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:34:52 -0300 (BRT)

Hi Lee
Interesting question. Mine is 21,6%, my log spans back to '89 so the percentage
for
more recent contacts might be higher.
Marcelo, PY1KN
> > > I am curious as to the percentage of stations worked
and station confirmed on LOTW.  > Mine is running about 36%  Is that
typical or am I low or high? > > I hope this is not off-topic, but
quite a few contesters use LOTW. > > Lee - K0WA > >
> In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply. If you
don't have any > Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it. If you can't
find any Common Sense, > ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.