Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage
From: Fabian Kurz <Fabian.Kurz@mailbox.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:05:40 +0100
Lee Buller wrote:
> I am curious as to the percentage of stations worked and station
> confirmed on LOTW.  Mine is running about 36%  Is that typical or am
>  I low or high?

I'd guess it's a good indicator for a lot of QSOs with US stations in
your log.

My _overall_ LOTW rate is quite low, about 18% (ca. 95k QSOs). For US
stations,
it's better, almost 37%. For a DXCC like BS7H it's even better, 100% (1 of 1
QSO :-)! But there are thousands of QSOs with UA and DL in my log, which
both range at 8-9% only...

A while ago I made some detailled statistics of my LOTW return rates by DXCC,
the result can be found here: http://fkurz.net/ham/dj1yfk-lotw-rate.txt

73, Fabian DJ1YFK