Re: [CQ-Contest] Single band operation.

To: "'Doug Turnbull'" <turnbull@net1.ie>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Single band operation.
From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:07:47 -0700
My understanding is that you can submit your log in a single band category
and make QSOs on other bands as well. The contest organizer would want your
entire log so that he can verify contacts from other stations.  QSOs on
other than your chosen single-band entry are treated similarly to a check
log.

For the other participants, it's more stations to work.  That's a good
thing!

Dick, K6KR