Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating Ethics for Multi-Op contest Stations

To: david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com, KI9A@aol.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating Ethics for Multi-Op contest Stations
From: <phoppe@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:24:01 +0000
Great, another list of frequencies that I am suppose to stay away from.
Between all the nets, and now the SSTV freqs, toss in a DX window or two and
whats left?  I looked on the freq chart the ARRL publishes and none of this is
listed.

Other than being QRM'd by these folks or cursed at, how would an op know these
all existed?

Just Curious,
Pat
WW9R