[CQ-Contest] Thank you from KY1V / 6Y1V

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thank you from KY1V / 6Y1V
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 13:43:21 -0500
I wish to thank everyone in the contest community whom sent emails
wishing me well following my recent health issues. I will reply to each
of you personally as time permits.

For the time being, doctors strongly urge me to relax and reduce stress,
thus participation in radio sport contesting isn't on the approved list
of activities. I won't be participating in WPX this year. Besides,
travelling outside of the country at this time is not a wise choice for
me, particularly any place without a state of the art cardiology lab.

I am making drastic lifestyle changes (yuch!) and shedding stress in all
areas of my life. I feel fairly well considering the circumstances.

I am going to miss the CQ Contest debates. I wish you all well and good
luck in the upcoming contests. I hope to see you all on the air soon.

Again, thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

73,

David ~ KY1V / 6Y1V